- General information
- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out any of our online forms. When subscribing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used to improve our web site based on the information and feedback we receive from you; to improve client services, and effectively respond to your service requests and support needs; and to send periodic emails with information, respond to inquiries and other requests or questions. You will always be given the opportunity to opt out of any electronic communication with our firm.
- Will your information be disclosed to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information. We may, however, release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. In addition, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our web site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Contacting Us
c/o Domenick G. Lazzara, Esq.
1814 North 15th Street, Ste 7
Tampa, Florida 33605
- +1 813 606 5036