Dom Law, PA, prides itself on working with small businesses in a way that will forever change the business community’s perception of lawyers and “going legal” by utilizing a client-centric, concierge-style approach to business law. At Dom Law, PA, the client always comes first, technology is leveraged to keep costs and expenses at a minimum, and the attorneys remain a simple call, message, or email away at all times.
Dom Law, PA is “The Ybor City Law Firm” dedicated to protecting People, Businesses, and Ideas. Founders Domenick Lazzara and Alberto Rodriguez, LL.M., each bring a diverse legal background and education that includes complex litigation and trial practice, estate and tax planning, and tried-and-true business acumen.
Dom Law, PA, was founded in historic Ybor City in 2017 with one goal in mind: helping people. Since then, the Firm’s practice has expanded to:
- helping countless people secure their future through proper estate planning, including wills, trusts, and advance directives;
- helping countless people realize the American Dream of starting their own businesses and being their own boss;
- helping countless entrepreneurs and start-ups bring their ideas into fruition through business formation and intellectual property registration;
- helping countless small businesses reduce risk and maximize growth through business planning and consulting; and
- helping the Tampa Bay and Ybor City Community through service and pro bono legal work.