Business Planning and Consulting
Small business owners deserve to have a lawyer on their business team at a price that fits into – instead of bursting – any business’ operating budget. By utilizing flat fee billing and custom-tailored service packages, Dom Law, PA, introduces an affordable approach to business law that is focused, purpose-driven, and cost-effective.
Common ways that Dom Law, PA works with small business owners and entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and protect their businesses’ value include document preparation, contract drafting, negotiation and review, and intellectual property agreements.
Common Document Preparation for Business Planning may Include:
- Business Plans and Executive Summaries
- Non-disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements (NDAs)
- Employee Offer Letters and Short-Form Employment Agreements
- Employee Handbooks
- Private Placement Memorandum and Subscription Agreements
Common Contract Drafting, Negotiation and Review for Business Planning may Include:
- Independent Contractor and Consulting Agreements
- Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Forms
- Purchaser and Supplier Agreements
- Executive Employment Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
Common Intellectual Property Agreements for Business Planning may Include:
- Intellectual Property Assignments
- Work-For-Hire Agreements and Provisions
- Licensing Agreements
- Trade Secret Protection Program
The Team at Dom Law, PA, also offers customized solutions for small business owners and entrepreneurs to grow their businesses through industry-specific tax planning<!-- (hyperlink to tax planning page) -->, business consulting and coaching, and business and intellectual property audits. This may include proper licensing and zoning obtainment, deal structuring, and land-use and development.